Note: Tuition prices include the cost of instruction, rehearsal space rental, sets, props, and minimal costume pieces. Parents may be asked to bring in costume pieces for certain classes. Tuition does not cover the cost of performance venue rental. Additional optional fundraisers/events will take place throughout the course of the semester.
Please review the following rules, regulations, and code of conduct before registering. This will also be distributed on the first day of the semester for parental/guardian signature before any child may participate in classes.
- For production classes especially, cast members are NOT permitted to miss more than a total of 3 rehearsals. If a cast member misses more than 3 rehearsals, they will be subject to having their role reduced or taken away. Blocking, vocals, and choreography will not be re-taught – if you are not present, it’s your responsibility to learn blocking & choreography from a fellow cast member.
- All rehearsals and classes are closed. Parents and or guardians are not permitted in the rehearsal room during the duration of the class. This includes technical, dress rehearsals, and pre-peformances at the Landmark as well.
- Shining Studios reserves the right to add additional classes and switch practice dates as needed in preparation for the production. If rehearsals are to be added, parents/guardians will be notified in advance via a revised rehearsal schedule.
- All Shining Studios students must display proper etiquette at all times. Phones are not permitted to be used during rehearsals and should be left in bags. All discussions involving Shining Studios must be kept appropriate (including on social media.) Failure to display proper etiquette may result in student being asked to leave the class.
- Extended care is not offered at this time for classes. There is a 15-minute grace period for pick up times for all classes. After 15-minutes, Shining Studios reserves the right to bill parents/guardians of students not picked up on time.
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
- I hereby waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Shining Studios, all it’s employees, and any independent contractors hired by Shining Studios and will not hold them liable for any losses, damages, injuries, harm done, or accidents that may result from my child’s participation at any time during classes, rehearsals, performances, private instruction, or summer camp.
- I understand that my daughter/son may be photographed or taped and her/his image may be used for Shining Studios digital and print promotional purposes only, such as our: Facebook page, website, Youtube, Instagram, Twitter, or newspaper advertisements.
- In the event that my child is to damage, accidentally or intentionally, any property of the rented facilities or Shining Studios, I understand that I will be held financially responsible.
- I acknowledge that my child may be given a rehearsal script (not to be written in), which is to be returned on the last day of class. In the event this script is lost, damaged, or altered in any way, I understand that I will be held financially responsible.
- I understand that if my child misses more than 3 rehearsals (including additional tech/dress rehearsals,) that he/she may be subject to be cut from certain scenes/songs or having their part reduced throughout the show.
- I understand that if my child fails to adhere to the code of conduct described above, that he/she may be asked to leave class.
Refer a friend or family member to Shining Studios and receive a $25 credit to be applied to Shining Studios ticket sales.
We will be closed from February 18th – February 26th.
We will be closed from April 8th – April 16th.
All refunds take place in the form of a CREDIT to be used at Shining Studios for classes, productions or events. There are absolutely no exceptions. Monetary refunds are not issued at this time.